It’s a fairly straightforward concept: a matchbox that becomes a tiny garden (the original design was, of course, a postcard). Matchcarden is a little house containing it’s own little garden. Open the box and you’ll find everything you need to cultivate your own cress lawn: simply attach your house to garden, sow the seeds and add a little water. In just a few days your garden will start to grow, bringing a little nature indoors.
Bonus: Stop motion video.
10 Notes/ Hide
- swindling likes this
- koreacorea likes this
- decembercat reblogged this from lostintrafficlights
- lostintrafficlights reblogged this from gardensinunexpectedplaces
- lostintrafficlights likes this
- unshelvedbrain likes this
- making-life-simple reblogged this from gardensinunexpectedplaces
- hortadoce reblogged this from gardensinunexpectedplaces
- enchantedengland likes this
- gardensinunexpectedplaces posted this